We want you to know that the health and the wellbeing of our customers, our employees, and our community is our top priority and we are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We are currently open for business and our team has been developing policies, procedures, and preventive measures to minimize risks – which includes and is not limited to:
• Staying up to date on the latest developments and recommendations from local public health officials
• Increasing the frequency of disinfection practices for surfaces in service vehicles, and high touch areas around our workspaces.
• Ensuring all technicians are equipped with the appropriate PPE and the guidelines on proper usage.
• Providing awareness materials for all employees to train in protection measures including staying home and away from the workplace if they are sick, respiratory etiquette, and proper hand hygiene.
• Offering customers more opportunities to connect with us in a manner that ensures they feel
safe and comfortable, such as setting up video conferences.
Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from local authorities regarding further developments.
Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us and we hope this better informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with the safety of customers and employees in mind.
If you have any questions regarding our covid-19 policy, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org